Byce & Associates, Inc., an award winning architectural and engineering firm in Kalamazoo Michigan with a diverse and growing portfolio, is currently seeking a Structural Engineer to work on a variety of project types.
- Bachelors of Science in Civil/Structural Engineering from accredited college or university.
- EIT preferred with 1 to 2 years of experience.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the design of concrete, structural steel, masonry, and wood required.
- Structural Engineering design and layout for projects such as commercial, industrial, and correctional.
- Preparing drawings, details, and specifications for construction.
- Preparing reports and cost estimates.
- Periodic site visits.
- Review contractor submittals and respond to contractor questions during construction.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone and on teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude.
- Revit design production, structural engineering calculations, usage of structural design software.
Byce & Associates, Inc. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, education reimbursement program, continuing education, and paid time off (PTO).
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply below with your resume and cover letter.
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Byce & Associates, Inc. is minority owned, an Equal Opportunity Employer.