Byce & Associates, Inc., an award winning architectural and engineering firm in Kalamazoo Michigan with a diverse and growing portfolio, is currently seeking a Civil Engineer to work on a variety of project types.
- Bachelors of Science in Civil Engineering from accredited college or university.
- EIT preferred.
- AutoCAD and Revit experience preferred.
- Civil 3-D experience preferred.
- Site civil engineering design and layout for sites such as commercial, industrial, correctional, and parks.
- Layout and design of parking lots, roadways, storm sewers, sanitary sewers, watermain and utilities.
- Coordination with local review authorities and attendance at Planning Commission review meetings.
- Preparing drawings, details, specifications for construction.
- Preparing reports, permits, and cost estimates.
- Storm water management calculations.
- Periodic site visits.
- Review contractor submittals and respond to contractor questions during construction.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work alone and on teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Positive attitude.
Byce & Associates, Inc. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, education reimbursement program, continuing education, and paid time off (PTO).
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply below with your resume and cover letter.
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Byce & Associates, Inc. is minority owned, an Equal Opportunity Employer.