Byce & Associates, Inc., an award winning architectural and engineering firm in Kalamazoo Michigan with a diverse and growing portfolio, is currently seeking an Architectural Project Coordinator to work on a variety of project types reporting directly to the Project Manager.
- Accredited architectural degree preferred
- Architectural license, or working towards licensure, preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Proficiency in preparing clear, complete, and accurate plans and details from conceptual sketches
- Knowing Byce standards, as well as industry standards and accurately preparing project documents
- Coordinating the preparation of documents between Designers and Project Manager
- Reviewing shop drawings, RFI’s and project submittals for document compliance
- Develop architectural details
- Distribute production work to junior staff
- Quality control of production drawings
- Mentoring junior staff
- Ability to do production work when needed to fill in gaps
- Managing physical samples and filing documents
- Making sure anything given to the Project Manager is in final draft form
- Interfacing directly with the consultants, contractors, team members, and architects
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint, and other software programs
- Proven skills with ACAD, Revit, Photoshop, SketchUp, or other 3D Modeling
- Excellent interpersonal, teamwork, and time management skills
- Knowing project budgets and consistently keeping tabs on them throughout project
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to know the different personalities of the design team and divide work accordingly
- Positive attitude and driven to succeed
Byce & Associates, Inc. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, education reimbursement program, continuing education, and paid time off (PTO).
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply below with your resume and cover letter.
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Byce & Associates, Inc. is minority owned, an Equal Opportunity Employer.