Byce & Associates Inc, an award winning architectural and engineering firm in Kalamazoo Michigan with a diverse and growing portfolio, is currently seeking an Architectural Job Captain to work on a variety of project types.
- Accredited architectural degree preferred
- Minimum five years of experience in architecture
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Proficiency in preparing clear, complete, and accurate plans and details from conceptual sketches
- Accurately preparing project construction documents
- Coordinating the preparation of documents
- Reviewing shop drawings and project submittals for document compliance
- Processing RFIs and submittals
- Managing physical samples
- Filing documents
- Interfacing directly with the consultants, contractors, team members and architects
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint and other software programs
- Proven skills with ACAD, Revit, Photoshop, SketchUp or other 3D Modeling
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to follow-up in a timely manner
- Excellent clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently and work collaboratively in a team environment
- Positive attitude and driven to succeed
Byce & Associates, Inc offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package to include: medical, dental, vision, supplemental life insurance, 401(k) plan, medical and dependent care reimbursement plans, education reimbursement program, continuing education, and paid time off (PTO).
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply below with your resume and cover letter.
All candidates should have legal work status in the United States. Byce & Associates, Inc is minority owned, an Equal Opportunity Employer.