Clemens Food Group Waste Water Treatment Plant – Currently in Construction
Clemens Food Group, a Pennsylvania based company, recently announced the construction of a new Pork Processing Facility in Coldwater, Michigan. The project is anticipated to generate $255.7M in total capital investment and bring 800 jobs to Michigan. To support Clemens Food Group’s new Pork Processing Facility, Byce & Associates, Inc. partnered with LD Docsa Associates, Inc. for the design and build of the new Waste Water Treatment Plant needed to support the production facility.
Concrete construction for this project included the design of various waste water tanks and building foundations.
- Two 132 foot diameter by 23 foot tall Denitrification/Aeration Tanks with center baffle wall.
- One 66 foot diameter by 20 foot tall influent buffer tank.
- One 33 foot diameter by 20 foot tall Re-use water tank with concrete lid.
- One 24 foot by 17 by 17 foot deep underground contact tank (within building).
- Two lift station pump wells (within building).